It will be a busy day on August 5, 2020, for our G7 students as they get acquainted with the AJHS campus and the members of the student council.  After the daily check-in at 8:00AM, the...
(0)
It’s time to get to know the four clusters as the G8 students are scheduled to meet their cluster coordinators on Wednesday, August 5, 2020!   After the daily check-in at 8:00AM, the students...
(0)
Tuesday, August 4, is the second day of the MAGISing Orientation week! Tuesday will be a special day for our students as they meet their new class moderators for the school year! Day 2 will begin at...
(0)
Day 1 of the AJHS Orientation began on Monday, August 03, 2020 with a Eucharistic celebration that was streamed live on the Ateneo de Manila University YouTube channel. The presider of the Mass...
(0)
As of July 30, a total of 64 bus trips have been made to deliver AJHS textbooks to various parts of Metro Manila. We have distributed 60% of the books while the remaining 40% are currently...
(0)

Pages