Please be informed that the ASMPH Admissions Office will be open to accept applications for SY 2017-2018 on the following dates (by appointment only):
16 December 2016, Friday (8am to 12nn)
19 and 21 December 2016, Monday and Wednesday (9am to 12nn and 1-3pm)
4 to 6 January 2017, Wednesday to Friday (9am to 12nn and 1-4pm)
Please call +632 7063086 loc 3010 or +639253058093 to book your appointment.
1. BS or AB Degree
- Should have graduated from college/university, or should be graduating from college/university at the end of the 2nd Semester of the current school year
- Applicants who will complete college/university requirements beyond the second semester of the current school year may apply for the next round of admissions.
2. Satisfactory performance in the following required courses (course descriptions below)
- General Biology or General Zoology or General Botany (3 units lecture and 1-2 units laboratory)
- Cell and Molecular Biology (3 units lecture)
- Biochemistry (3 units lecture)
- General Physics (4-5 units lecture and laboratory)
3. NMAT score (with a recommended percentile rank of 90 or higher)
B. APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Read and fully understand the ASMPH Admissions Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
2. Availability to attend the Transition Program prior to the enrollment to the 1st Semester. (Non-attendance or unnecessary absences in this summer program may mean dismissal from ASMPH.)
3. Duly accomplished application form.
For FOREIGN applicants, here.
For LOCAL applicants, application form may be downloaded here.
4. Application fee (in cash or check payable to: “Ateneo de Manila University”
- Php 3,000.00 for local (Filipino) applicants
- USD 300.00 for foreign (non-Filipino) applicants
5. Official Transcript of Records – Undergraduate, and, Graduate (if any)
6. Certification of General Weighted Average (GWA) or Quality Point Index (QPI), if not included in the Official Transcript of Records
7. Certificate of Class Ranking (based on GWA/QPI)
8. Official NMAT Results (original)
9. Recommendation Letters (2) from the following:
- College Secretary
- Department Chairman
- Senior Professor
10. Personal Essay
Topic and essay guidelines are indicated on the application form.
11. 2” x 2” photo
Photo guidelines are indicated on the application form.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN STUDENT/NON-RESIDENT APPLICANTS
- if from a non-English speaking country or English is not used as the medium of instruction, TOEFL score or units in an accredited English Proficiency Program
- If from a foreign university, Transcript of Records** authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the applicant's country
- If the undergraduate degree was taken in less than 4 years, a certificate of equivalency from the Department/Ministry of Education of the country of origin duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the applicant's country (original certification)
- Photocopy of Passport data page (please bring original for verification purposes)
- If born abroad, photocopy of Birth Certificate** authenticated by the Philippine embassy in the applicant’s country of origin (please bring original for verification purposes)
** Photocopies of the said documents will be initially accepted for admissions purposes for as long as the original documents are presented for verification. Original and authenticated documents will be submitted during the confirmation.
All incoming first year (YL5) students will be required to attend the Transition Program prior to the 1st Semester.
The ASMPH Transition Program, is bridge program that provides incoming Year Level 5 students with an in-depth orientation to ASMPH as a Jesuit educational institution and an appreciation of Student Life and Support Services. It seeks to prepare incoming students for their Medical and Management graduate degree education.
Non-attendance and unnecessary absences in the Transition Program may also mean dismissal from the ASMPH.
- Applicants who pass the document review will be scheduled for interview.
- After submitting the online application form, application requirements may be sent to the ASMPH Admissions Office through personal delivery, courier, or regular mail.
- For those sending applications through courier and regular mail, the travel/shipping time of documents must be considered. Application documents received beyond the deadline will not be accepted.
- Application requirements are accepted at the ASMPH Admissions Office thru a booking schedule. The schedule of submission should be booked in advance. Call the ASMPH Admissions to reserve your preferred submission date and time.
Please submit/mail application to:
Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health
Don Eugenio Lopez Sr. Medical Complex
Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City
Trunkline: (+63 2) 706 3085 to 89, extension 3010
Mondays to Fridays (except holidays)
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm