PROGRAM ASSISTANT (OS V) - Master in Entrepreneurship Program
Under the supervision of the Administrative Coordinator and the Director, the Program Assistant position provides clerical and logistical assistance to all requirements of the ME program.
1. Program Assistance
- Assists the resource person in the preparation of audio/visual presentations and course materials.
- Reproduces and distributes course materials, gathers student reports/papers and other documents, required for submission.
2. Financials (for training)
3. Coordination and communication
- Gathers relevant inputs/information based on Evaluation forms gathered from students (subject content and comments on the performance of the Mentor/Guru) after the every class sessions.
4. Inventory and safe keeping
- Takes charge of the upkeep of learning materials such as ME cases, readings, and audio-visual presentations.
- Provides documentations during defense of ME students.
- Assists Sales and Marketing on follow up for academic / course requirements from students, when deemed necessary.
- Performs all other tasks assigned by the Administrative Coordinator or the Program Director.
• With 1-3 years of professional experience in Admin/Training/Education/Customer Service/Marketing related function
• Has basic knowledge on audio/visual equipment and operations
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Has commendable customer relations skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Google applications
• Organized and attentive to details